Although mild pain during "those days" turns out to be tolerable, intense pain accompanied by cramps is an extremely painful experience. When menstrual pain begins to affect everyday life, then it is very likely that it is dysmenorrhea, is unpleasant pain and cramps that occur immediately before or during the menstrual cycle.
According to official classifications, there are two basic types of dysmenorrhea:
- Primary (functional) dysmenorrhea - Usually present in adolescents in the first 2-3 years of the menstrual cycle, pain present in the lower abdomen or back. The pain can vary from moderate to unbearable, and occurs just before or at the beginning of the cycle.
- Secondary Dysmenorrhea - It is much more common in women in their twenties and thirties. The focus of the pain is in the lower abdomen, and it can spread to the lower back and legs. The pain usually begins at the beginning of the menstrual cycle and lasts longer than the usual cramps. The pain does not necessarily have to be constant. Periodic cramps, dull or sharp pain with a strong feeling of stinging in the abdomen may also be manifested.
The condition of dysmenorrhea is associated with various life factors, such as:
- High levels of stress
- Family history of dysmenorrhea with a family history of pelvic infections
It is for this reason that Intimotea - tea for relieving menstrual pain and cramps is an excellent companion in the fight against agony in the period of those days of the month.
The unique formula of Intimotea tea will:
- Regulate the menstrual cycle
- Normalize the microflora
- Eliminate menstrual pain and cramps
- Assist in the removal of bacterial and fungal infections
- Assisting with the removal of vaginal inflammation
Proper and regular use of Intimotea organic tea guarantees the normalization of the microflora and menstrual cycle, the cessation of menstrual pain and cramps, and adequate support in the fight against bacterial and fungal infections and inflammatory processes.
View source article